A H.O.T. Is
- a Husband of Thirty-One
- emotionally supportive of his thirty-one wife
- always striving to help her achieve the most she can in her business (& life!)
- proud of his wife’s accomplishments
- confident in his manliness (despite being able to name every fabric pattern in the Thirty-One catalog on sight! But not the thread colors, though… that’s going too far 😉 )
- the CEO guy (carry everything out! Or Constant Encouragment Officer!)
- an expert at photography, newsletter creation, web development, order sorter, embroidery inspector, full-time PR guy, social media strategist, or whatever else needs to be done!
- not afraid to wear hot pink (when necessary) or carry purses (sometimes lots of them)
- is comfortable being the only guy hanging out with 10 (a party) – 16,000 (national conference) girls
- always standing beside his Thirty-One girl, through thick and thin
We are all of these things and so much more!
Here’s an old post I did about resources for the Direct Sales Husband.
Here are some active Facebook groups for your H.O.T. to check out:
All right, guys, what did I leave out from the list? I know you’ve got some good ones!
Brief explanation of the graphic:
I was going for the look of hot metal just out of the forge. Back in the day I used to dabble with 3D programs, but this I did entirely within Photoshop. It has some 3D tools and this is my first attempt ever at using them. Overall, I’m not entirely satisfied, but I suppose it’ll just have to do for now, since this post was ready 2 days ago and I’ve just been dabbling with the image since.